Internship for Business Development
Who We Are
Everain Global Services is a young and dynamic entity formed to assist public and private enterprises on a wide spectrum. We provide expert advisory and consultation services in five spectra viz., Natural Resources Management, Climate Change Services, Compliance Management & Reporting, Business & Finance and Legal & Regulatory Services markets across the globe.
Our headquarters and registered office is based in central Delhi, India. We have our arrangements in place to meet the global needs of our clients in different regions of the world. Our regional centres, currently located at Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mozambique, South Africa and London, have the ability to serve clients with a high degree of excellence with operations that span across the country and not just in the states where our offices are located.
Please visit our website www.everainglobal.com for further information
Are you interested in an opportunity at a young and dynamic company? At Everain, you have to do perform technical as well as administrative activities included, but not limited to, following attributes:
- Conducting targeted, project-based research and analysis related to our services,
- Directly interact with clients through telephones, emails, face-to face meetings to offer services of their interest.
- Write blogs, newsletters and white papers in our service domain
- Maintain, update and participate on relevant conferences, events, tenders etc.
- Any other responsibility related to the works
Travel: The position involves travelling and long stays depending on the nature of work. The incumbent may need to travel on short notices as well.
Ideal candidates for the position will have an inquisitive, investigative nature and interest in business strategy. They will also be excited about a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment where work can sometimes be required at off hours.
You will have:
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data to achieve business objectives
- Proficiency with Excel, Power point, Google Spreadsheets etc
- Experience multitasking and working independently with minimal direction
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s degree/PGDBM in Environment, Forestry or a related field. If you think you’re exceptionally good for this position and perform in a new domain, a Master’s degree in any specialisation would also apply.