We provide performance evaluation assessments, of Centrally Sponsored Schemes, like ‘Project Elephant’, ‘Project Tiger’, for the predefined period. It includes, development of assessment standards and scoring a checklist, for Project Evaluation, along with a review of documents and records, including stakeholder mapping and consultation, field level assessments, report development and peer review.
- Ecological restitution of existing natural habitats and migratory routes of wildlife
- Development of scientific management planning for conservation of wildlife
- Promotion of measures for alleviation of man-animal conflict in crucial habitats
- Moderating effect of human and domestic stock activities in wildlife habitats
- Strengthening of measures for protection of wild animals from poachers and unnatural causes of death.