Looking for help in preparation of site-specific wildlife conservation plan for your wildlife clearance project?
Site-specific Wildlife Conservation Plan is prepared to conduct the baseline information on flora and fauna in the area and conservation of flora and fauna which are likely to be affected by establishment of industry or developmental project or mining project in the area. The plan must obtain statutory approvals from the government authorities at different levels till the final approval from Chief Wildlife Warden of the State.
Support we offer
- Assess present status of flora/fauna and habitat of major wildlife species in the core/buzzer zone of the project within 10 km of the area
- Identify the probable impacts of project on the flora, fauna in the study area,
- Prepare of Site-Specific Wildlife Conservation Plan as per the guidelines issued from Chief Wildlife Warden of the state
- Liasioing with government authorities at different levels till the final approval from Chief Wildlife Warden of the Stat
- Technical assistance in project appraisal presentation at MoEF&CC
We at Everain are a team of passionate enthusiasts and experienced Retd. senior forest officers from MoEC&CC and State Services helping private and government organizations to obtain their Forest Clearance (Stage-I & II) without much troubles and within the best possible time. Regardless of the project size and complexity, we strive to provide our clients unmatched experience in our services delivered within a flexible and cost-effective business model that meets our client’s requirement.
We are also been empaneled with the O/o Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Wildlife) & Chief Wildlife Warder, Odisha, NHAI Green Highways Division and Goa State Biodiversity Board.
For a customized solution for your project, please mail us email@example.com or call us +91-09999677158/9 with your specific requirements and we'll be happy to get back and discuss your project in detail.